• Ensure proper daily operation;
• Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications;
• Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures;
• Participate in system design consulting, platform management and capacity planning;
• Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts;
• Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and error recognition.
• Master's degree in computer science, electronics, engineering or similar work experience;
• Extensive knowledge about one of the big hyperscalers;
• Proven knowledge in sizing and cost management of cloud services;
• Experience with infrastructure as code, containerization and deployment/development toolchains;
• A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement and performance bottlenecks;
• An open and result oriented-communication and style of working;
• Experience in working in a global multicultural environment;
• Fluent spoken and written English.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in a wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).