We are looking for a Software Delivery Manager, for a product company, that develops technologies related to the synchronization of traffic lights.
He will become a part of high-tech innovations that lead to the reduction of the levels of traffic accidents, fuel consumption, and harmful emissions. The work of the company leads to their success story and ownership of 95% of the Adaptive Traffic Signal System market in the US!
The Software Delivery Manager will take part in the development, integration, and release of a large-scale product, combining access and providing integrity to all the products of the company. He will support the R&D Manager in the operational organization of the Software Delivery process.
You will have the freedom to
• Define the milestones that the team will follow closely - if quality, functionality, and readiness-to-be-deployed are in your main focus - we will be happy to meet you;
• Work closely with the top management, that is worldwide recognized;
The skill set needed:
• Experience in preparing of budgets and leading negotiations with contractors;
• Knowledge regarding the Object-Oriented languages and development and deployment tools;
• Experience in management of multi-project releases on the scheduled release day;
Advantage will be if you:
• Have certification in Agile, PMP Prince or similar is a plus;
• Have knowledge of JIRA, GIT, Docker or Kubernetes;
• Fluent in English language;
The company offers:
• Opportunity to work on a meaningful and game-changing product;
• Everyday communication with a great leader with a can-do attitude;
• Regular periodic performance reviews and bonuses, reflecting on your salary;
• Work in Business Center "Vitosha" co-working spaces and occasional work from home when necessary;
Would you like to:
• Be core part of the A team based in Bulgaria and aid its growth;
• Add value to the product with your own entrepreneurial spirit;
• Work on project side by side with the CEO;
• Work in Pet-friendly office;
If your answer is "Yes" and find our proposal interesting but need more information - don’t hesitate and let us know by clicking the Apply button and sending your CV.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).