For our client - an US company providing their customers unique
property-level insights for the global real estate economy, we are
looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer.
Their range of solutions includes end-to-end automated data analytics and solutions for industries, that enable better evaluations, underwriting, risk management and market intelligence.
We are looking for specialist with ability to focus on and solve problems, who will become part of more than 6,000 specialists globally, delivering custom made solutions and data analytics to the financial services and insurance industries.
The Full Stack Software Engineer role includes:
• Design, code, test and debug moderately complex software
• Develop new and enhance existing software functionality
• Maintain and document software functionalities
• Collaboratе with other developers and QA teams
Requirements for the role:
• 3+ years experience in software development environment
• Еxperience with one or more of the following - HTML, CSS, C#, Python, Java and Oracle SQL Packages
• TCL, or other scripting language is a plus
• BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
If you feel you are the skilled Software Engineer and want to be the MVP that will bring the project more success? If you want to learn more about what they can offer you, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).