Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our
growth offers development opportunities for your career
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
Our Design and Technology Enablement teams are working on the development of a broad portfolio of semiconductor technologies ranging from 350 nm down to 12nm including FD-SOI, RF, High-Voltage and automotive applications.
We are looking to hire a significant number of additional talent for the Bulgaria Team in Sofia immediately
Software Engineer - Tapeout Operations
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is looking for an experienced and highly motivated software engineer to work in the GLOBALFOUNDRIES Tapeout Operations organization. You will be responsible for developing core software solutions and infrastructure that will be utilized to enable the Tapeout process of integrated circuits for various semiconductor technologies. The successful candidate will work with 100% quality and minimal cycle time in mind. This role requires a close working relationship with the engineers that use these tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip manufacturing.
- Work through all stages of the software development life-cycle from requirements, development, test and release using Agile disciplines
- Modify existing software infrastructure to debug and correct critical issues.
- Strong Object Oriented programming and design skills
- Interact with other teams to obtain information on functional requirements and priorities for new features.
- Maintain detailed application documentation and revision control
- Contribute to multiple projects and expert in test strategies
- Work in a dynamic collaborative environment requiring strong team skills with programmers, engineers, managers, and production employees.
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Must have the ability to develop critical functionalities consistently and in a timely manner.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & - Security requirements and programs
Телефон: 00 359 884 836 308