The Global Tapeout Organization (GTO) is responsible for taking
customers’ input design and preparing the data for photomask
creation. The team is comprised of software engineers and product
engineers who are subject matter experts in the data translation
As Business Analyst, you will review, analyze and evaluate business systems, data flows, and user needs. Document requirements, define the scope and objective and formulate solutions to solve specific use cases and unforeseen problems. You should be familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. You must be familiar with all stages of the software development life-cycle from requirements to development, test and deployment using Agile disciplines. You will be accountable for collaborating with development teams in evaluating new solutions, ensuring appropriate end to end trade offs have been thoughtfully implemented. You must have some level of technical expertise in software design, data flows, agile development, Microsoft access and / or SQL experience, process improvement, and requirement definition. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, such as ‘end to end’ thinking, working well under pressure, written and verbal communication, an ability to function in a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Review current capabilities of existing applications and data
systems to best identify how these can be improved and better
integrated with solutions
- Experience with Agile methods and documentation, scrums, Jira or other PM tracking systems. Understand Agile methods vs waterfall methods.
- Specialize in identifying data, work flows diagrams, and technology to integrate between enterprise systems and local applications.
- Ability to learn quickly. Identify inputs and outputs, dependencies, formats, and data flow deficiencies that need a better solution.
- Good to have working knowledge on Salesforce or other client facing applications.
- Understanding business processes, define business requirements that will solution/drive improvements
- Quality mindset - Develop and maintain troubleshooting and corrective action guides
- Inclusive mindset, respecting others while valuing their differences
- Ability to pick up the business knowledge quickly and communicate with business owner on the business requirement and convert that into system requirement
- Ability to align with various business team requirement include system design, business operation, customer representative into working solution
- User acceptance testing for the application deliver by the application developer
- Good to have knowledge on XML
Телефон: 00 359 884 836 308