Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our
growth offers development opportunities for your career
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
Our Design and Technology Enablement teams are working on the development of a broad portfolio of semiconductor technologies ranging from 350 nm down to 12nm including FD-SOI, RF, High-Voltage and automotive applications.
We are looking to hire a significant number of additional talent for the Bulgaria Team in Sofia immediately.
Sr Engineer Tapeout Engineering
Summary of Role:
The Tapeout Integration (TOI) team is responsible for defining non-electrical / optical FRAME content which meets customer needs while enabling the fabs to process design. The team interfaces regularly with Engineers of Metrology and Lithography Department as well as Field Application Engineers or customers. Meeting with internal or external customers (virtually or on site customer location) to work on content requirements and/or validate MEBES (post processed) design. Candidates should have experience in FRAME content requirements, at least basic understanding of metrology, electrical test, and design verification. Candidates will need to work in a dynamic collaborative global environment with people from different cultures requiring strong communication skills to interact with customers, engineers, managers and production employees.
- Interact closely with Fab manufacturing teams to collect, create
and align on specifications for non-electrical / optical test
- Responsible for design, layout review, physical verification (DRC / FabDRC) of non-electrical / optical test structures
- Responsible for placement of non-electrical / optical test structures within the frame / scribe lane and frame build
- Preparation of frame tape out, their infrastructure and documentation
- Perform Mask data review (MEBES)
- Participate in meetings with peer teams across multiple geographies
- Interact with other teams such as Field Application Engineering, Product Engineering to assist with providing a best-in-class Customer Tape-out Operations experience
- Occasionally interact with external customers to understand and support their needs.
- Follow business processes and perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all - Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Телефон: 00 359 884 836 308