Our client is one of the leading restaurant chains in Bulgaria. For
their team, we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist who will
have a broad range of responsibilities in all aspects of Supply
Chain operations and will be responsible for ensuring that the
day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved. This role
combines hands-on operational activities such as negotiation,
purchasing, and maintaining good relationships with suppliers on
one hand, and on the other, analysis and reporting. The position
provides backup and support to key positions within the Supply
Chain team. The SCS will provide leadership of the Planning &
Purchasing teams whenever needed.
What will be your tasks:
• Be responsible for the purchasing process and the placing of orders with national and international suppliers, maintaining strong relationships.
• Oversee all purchasing and track spend against budget.
• Maintain the delivery schedule of products and orders, working with internal teams to ensure operational efficiency and customer experience.
• Ensure all material requisition orders, regular sales orders, and transfer warehouse orders are fulfilled on a regular basis.
• Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members.
• Understand and execute all Supply Chain activities such as stock taking, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, sales order entry, and purchase order entry if needed.
• Maintain Work Order Management system and understanding of production work order/material commitment, and backflushing.
• Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply.
• Liaise with project managers, technicians, customer service, buyers, and Sales to provide delivery dates and shipping information.
• Manage Shipper / Receiver.
• Maintain and updates ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum.
• Post-secondary education degree in business, with a focus on supply chain management, inventory control, manufacturing, or materials management or a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of supply chain and operations experience required.
• A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in inventory management.
• Familiarity with Supply Chain Management (SCM) software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, and/or Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software.
• Understanding of integrated supply chain and logistics concepts and theories.
• Hands-on experience with logistics, inventory management, and procurement.
• Purchasing experience will be considered an advantage.
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities.
• Strong problem solver and able to create solutions to challenges in an expedient manner.
• Excellent computer skills (e.g. Outlook, ERP Systems).
• Exceptional attention to detail.
What they offer:
• A great remuneration package.
• 20 days paid leave.
• Additional health package.
• Gift Vouchers.
• An opportunity for professional development.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).