• The world’s largest CRM implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria which will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Ensure that all Technical work is produced whilst adhering to any correct best practices;
• Ensure that any work delegated to other technical resources is on track and delivered within required timeframes;
• Liaise with client-side resources to resolve issues where required;
• Mentor and guide the assigned Technical resources as required;
• Regular participation in Technical project meetings;
• Establish an effective direct relationship with Client Technical resources and Project management team;
• Communicate effectively concerns to Project Manager;
• Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company’s Quality Management Policy.
• Good understanding of required Code delivery standards;
• Ability to manage Technical resources;
• Demonstrate the ability to liaise with and foster the trust of client resources and senior
• Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum of external input.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 800 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).