You will contribute as part of a team to drive the expansion of Wacom’s Business Solutions, especially related to Electronic handwriting Signatures, eDocuments, and Identity Validation, by working with cross-functional teams (Hardware Product Manager, Sales, Solution Consulting, Marketing, Software Engineering and Hardware Engineering) in order to manage the software and solution roadmap. You will be responsible for ensuring that our software and solutions have the right features, are delivered on time, within resources/budget to achieve sales targets for the company. You are also the key driver ensuring the delivery on a trusted software roadmap that can generate new revenue streams for the company.
• Responsible for end-to-end project management from definition and development to successful delivery of the assigned projects;
• Define the implementation scope and the product/solution requirements, and prepare business cases and user journey experience in collaboration with global stakeholders;
• Coordinate engineering, design and QA teams and Technology Product Manager to manage product features/specifications, development backlog, time to release and development cost;
• Work closely with Software Engineering team to define technical, test, and support specifications to deliver the products within schedule;
• Responsible for feature and project prioritization considering customer/business needs, strategic impact and technical feasibility/development effort;
• Proactive outside-in communication between all stakeholders to ensure a transparent and consistent expectation management from the customer side up to the development team;
• Continually update/improve the product roadmap and its software based on stakeholders’ input, competitor analysis, current customer/ business needs considering the available resources;
• Define requirements for necessary supporting technical assets such as demo applications, showcases and sample codes;
• Support internal stakeholders with product value proposition and feature briefings, sales and marketing material, documentation, trainings and event support as essential part of go-to-market process;
• Manage software review milestones with business and management and escalate risks on the project’s schedules & products deliveries to all relevant stakeholders.