Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Right now, we are looking for a Training and Development expert to join us and help us build a great culture of constant improvement.
As our Training and Development Expert you will be challenged
• Be responsible for the initial sales training of our partners and make regular follow-up sessions with them and their agents
• Create and execute trainings within the all teams, based on the performance and needs of team members
• Prepare regular reports about the training progress of all myPOS employees and myPOS partners. and keep all training information up to date.
• Take part in the creation of different procedures and training plans for each position within the sales team
• Take part in weekly and monthly meetings within the sales team and give proposals for improvement.
• Consults and cooperates with HR and business leaders regarding the learning and development needs of employees based on current and future strategic plans
• Create and facilitate challenging and personally engaging learning experiences and develop effective learning platforms and our own developed myPOS Academy
• Be responsible for the induction programs and work closely with managers to ensure that a smooth and timely induction and training process has been applied when onboarding new member of the team.
• Research, organize and execute companywide training events. Develop and maintain company relations with external institutions/companies.
• Evaluate the efficacy of learning programs. Ensure programs and outcomes are aligned with business objectives and goals as well as following up after training sessions to measure effectiveness and ROI.
• Deploy existing talent programs and contribute to the development of new talent programs in collaboration with business and HR leaders.