Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink
Technologies, sharing 35 years of technology leadership with its
many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our
products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D
animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s
software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes,
sketches and creative ideas. With the ongoing digital
transformation, Wacom is actively exploring new business
opportunities, especially in education-related technologies.
As part of Wacom’s business units, our Global Ink Division is responsible for Software Technology Research and Development. It was established in 2011, with main forces in Bulgaria, UK & US. Today for our growing office in Sofia with more than 50 employees, we are looking for an UX/UI designer.
We are looking for a passionate UX/UI designer who can take responsibility for the delivery of designs on the cutting edge of technology. You must have genuine interest in how things work in addition to how they look. You will interact with teams in different regions to define, design and present solutions related to digital ink, blockchain, AI and XR. As part of the design team you’ll be collaborating on various internal projects, which aim to improve the design process.
• Apply design methods (e.g. User interviews, Personas, User Journey maps, competitive analysis, etc.)
• Develop wireframes and user flows based on internal and external stakeholders and researchers
• Propose varied solutions to design problems for A/B testing purposes
• Create detailed prototypes with advance interactions and flows
• Produce multi-platform design experiences
• Provide developers with pixel perfect design specs and work with the team on design implementation
• Be the go-to support person for PMs, Developers and QAs for your project
• Coherently write Design Functional Specifications
• Self-driven and able to take responsibility, and ownership, of the assigned work
• Clear awareness of design requirements and when and where boundaries can be pushed
• Ability to defend design decisions through facts and research. (facts > opinion)
• Development and maintenance of our design system
Телефон: +359 882 289 222