• Full range of accounting, tax, HR and payroll services for 30 years internationally, 25 of which in Bulgaria;
• A well-established and friendly team;
• Opportunities to learn and grow;
• Also suitable for students and recent graduates.
• Ensure the completion and submission of VAT returns, EC Sales List and Intrastate reports, and any other country-specific reports;
• Ensure that team deadlines are met in accordance with internal/external requirements;
• Build a first-rate professional relationship with assigned clients acting as a principal point of contact;
• Process client activity information - sales and purchases;
• Liaise with company offices, sub-contractors and tax authorities on technical issues;
• Use specific software programs and maintain company databases as required.
• Preferably 6 months of experience in a financial role;
• Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or business-related disciplines preferable;
• Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organize;
• Analytical structured mindset with the ability to follow and build upon existing processes and ensure data is maintained with accuracy and consistency;
• Fluent in English language is mandatory;
• Proficiency in MS Excel MS Word and MS Outlook is essential.
• Opportunities for professional development in a fast-developing and expanding international company
• Ongoing training
• 25 days annual holiday (+ extra 9 days study leave for students)
• Food vouchers and public transport card
• Additional healthcare services (e.g. glasses/lenses reimbursements)
• Other small details like fruits and drinks in the office
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).