Who is our client?
- Ex-startup which has been continuously profitable in the past 9 years;
- Provider of the best software for virtual product experience, powered by pioneering technology, architecture and algorithms to provide the ultimate in customization of the product of the biggest and the best sports brands in the world;
- Extremely high-skilled team of experts (including ex-Intel) and lots of flexibility.
What does the role look like?
Our client is hiring and they are looking for a Web Application Developer to be a key member of their development team to help build and maintain both consumer and business-facing web apps that lie at the core of the business. You will be responsible for working closely with Senior Software Engineers, QAs and designers to develop easy to use software that is accessible anywhere and used by millions of people all over the world.
What should you bring to the table?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Web applications developer;
- Previous experience with Angular.js or Vue.js is a plus;
- Previous experience with RESTful API services;
- Be familiar with MVC and other design patterns;
- Have knowledge of source control such as Git and SVN;
- A very good level of English.
What would you receive in return?
- A great team who will blow your socks off with their intelligent, creative, ingeniously successful way of work;
- Multiple days per week work from home option;
- Results based culture with flexible working hours;
- Relocation option (US);
- Solid salary and annual bonus.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 800 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).