•Back in 2007 some Bulgarian masterminds created a product company in the travel industry, developed it and brought it to the level of being a global competitor
•In 2017, after 10 years of hard work the company was sold to an American giant, making one of the biggest deals in the Bulgarian IT industry. Thanks to the whole new management, the specialists not only work with the newest and most attractive technologies, but the product is sold worldwide
•A friendly and fresh environment, a personal approach and engagement to every employee. As the CTO said: “The approach is individual-centric, not hierarchical"
Core Role Responsibilities:
• Become proficient in the products through configuring and monitoring them in internal test environment
• Provide operational support to developers’ teams
• Analyze statistical data and logs to detect issues and escalate or propose configuration changes
• Act as point of contact from other functional teams to research issues, resolve problems or provide detailed product information and guideline
• Track, analyze, reproduce, troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve complex product issues in a limited time
Our candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong Linux administration and scripting knowledge
• Basic experience with Python and/or Java programming language
• XML and JSON knowledge
• Intermediate SQL knowledge
• Familiarity with FTP, HTTP and Email technologies
• Basic understanding of performance evaluation of software components
• Excellent written and spoken English
It will be awesome if you also have:
• Experience as Linux System Administrator
• Prior experience in travel industry and knowledge of IATA, Taxes, GDS
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).