Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to
keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you
will do most of the time:
- Taking a planned and self-directed exploratory approach to testing.
- Hunting for bugs in the software.
- Investigating problems, finding their root cause, and clearly documenting findings.
- Performing scenario-based testing from the perspective of various client roles.
- Ensure that the solutions are practical, stable and user-friendly.
- Designing and executing test cases.
- Testing bug fixes to determine if they are valid and complete.
- Validating crucial design decisions and trying to find flaws with them.
- Proposing suggestions for additions and improvements to the software.
- Communicating status, findings, and progress on a regular basis.
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.