Purchasing Specialist / Buyer
- Sourcing of aircraft material on global market for our facility in Puerto Rico
- Place and track purchase orders for aircraft parts, general material and tools
- Monitor the complete supply chain
- Coordinate with suppliers in case of delayed delivery
- Liaise with production as the customer
- Optimize purchasing with regards to total costs of purchasing
- Support colleagues within the department with technical knowledge of the assigned material range
- University degree in relevant area (logistics or purchasing preferred)
- Professional experience in material purchasing or technical background, preferably in aviation industry will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of logistics (physical logistics, transport, planning and purchasing) processes
- Excellent PC skills (SAP is an advantage)
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility and good interpersonal skills
- Technical affinity
- Ability to work independently
- Cultural competence
- Ability to generate new ideas and identify potential for improvement within his working area
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (German language is an advantage)
- Availability for shift working (3 x 3 shifts)
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English (Ref. No: PS_B).
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia EOOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. end of the campaign We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia EOOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.