Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance,
repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with
more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading
airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008. In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for new employees for Lufthansa Technik Sofia.
The role of the Customer Supplied Materials Coordinator includes
the following main tasks:
• Coordinates the material and information flows for the materials provided by aircraft operator (customer) for a particular aircraft maintenance check.
• Represents the interests of the customer and the material organization at the maintenance facility she/ he is send out to.
• CSM coordinator is the focal point of contact for the central Supply coordinator who manages the supply of all (customer and non-customer supplied) materials required for the aircraft maintenance check.
• Requests materials in customer’s material request system (AMOS, eMAX) on daily basis.
• Tracks and updates the supply status of the shipments with requested materials; prepares reports according to customer’s demands.
• Works at different worldwide locations (Europe, Asia), assigned to specific aircraft maintenance checks
• In exceptional cases places urgent purchase orders at the customer’s vendors.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of logistics processes
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
• University degree or professional experience in economics, materials management or Aircraft engineering.
• Professional experience in materials management or airline industry would be of advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills and decided manner
• Ability to organize his administrative work precisely
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work according to the workload situation during the project phases
• Excellent PC skills (SAP is an advantage)
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility and good interpersonal and intercultural skills
• Open for frequent and long duty travels (up to 3 months abroad, e.g. Asia)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German language (optional)