Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance,
repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with
more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading
airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
The purpose of the position is to identify materials specific to
the completing of certain projects based on relevant documentation,
customer requirements or historical consumption within the
following main functions:
- Be part of Material Target Setting Team within Central Material Management department, providing service to LHT facilities in Germany, Malta, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Hungary and Sofia
- Provides timely and quality preparation of targets for consumption of materials by production, based on technical documentation, requirements, historical consumption.
- Analyzes materials consumption for particular projects.
- Manages the process of creating, processing and updating of existing databases, with identified specific materials that need to be secured before project start.
- Assists in the implementation and application of established best practices within LHT network, leading to optimization of consumption and cost.