Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the leading payment service
providers – we are looking for Compliance Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participates in data quality analysis, to produce a baseline for data quality assessment;
* Support and analyze on telecommunications order, payments and audit;
* Processing tax exemption requests. Auditing of tax-exempt accounts for accuracy;
* Process which include dispute management relating to incorrect taxation;
* Monthly processing/generation of Administrative Expense Fee file;
* Reporting and database updates;
* Managing transaction limit checks in compliance with UK Anti Money Laundering regulations;
* Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
* Experience in specialized risk management software systems (Salesforce, Accertify, Actimize/Risk Case Management);
* Experience in the E-Money Industry and E-Money Products is a big advantage;
* Professional skills with Microsoft Office including Excel and Access;
* Experience in Compliance and AML/CTF topics;
* Excellent English;
* Experience in Due Diligence and KYC issues.
Our client’s offer:
* Professional development;
* Friendly working environment;
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Very attractive salary and an excellent social package;
* Advanced training programs.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N YT_CO).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).