BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
For one of our clients – an international company in the fields of
Oil & Gas, Construction and Infrastructure, we are looking for
a Cost Controller.
• Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability;
• Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections;
• Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price;
• Maintain vendor and service provider relationships;
• Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs;
• Keep up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships;
• Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at expected cost;
• Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste;
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of inter-dependency of cost drivers;
• Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability;
• Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality;
• Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures;
• Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals.