• Full range of accounting, tax, HR and payroll services for 30 years internationally, 25 of which in Bulgaria
• A well-established and friendly team
• Opportunities to learn and grow
• Preparе financial statements, including reporting to various authorities such as VAT returns, statistical reports, etc.
• Process the accounting data into the company accounting system
• Payroll calculations and Labor legislation compliance
• Everyday communication with client representatives, including on site when necessary
• Prepare routine correspondence to various parties.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience
• Good knowledge in accounting and tax legislations
• Ability to communicate and interact well with clients, business partners and colleagues
• Very good level of English
• Strong computer literacy
• Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines
• Previous experience in a multinational service company is an advantage
• Proper training will be performed in the beginning as well as on a continuous basis
• An office in the very center of Sofia
• Bonuses and a 13th salary based on personal performance
• Food vouchers
• Public transport card
• Additional healthcare services (e.g. glasses/lenses reimbursements)
• Other small details like fruits and drinks in the office
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .