Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by
professionals with many years of experience in Business Process
& IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the
best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at
the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We
assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for foreign exchange (forex) and other related services offered to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
The office in Sofia currently employs around 100 people in the following departments: General and Institutional Operations, Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting, IT and Product Development.
We are looking for a Treasury Associate with English preferably with experience from the Finance/ Banking or Accounting sphere that will be able to work on evening shifts (4pm-12am), Monday to Friday.
• Process outbound and internal payments
• Ensure payment requests are within authorization limits of requestors prior to processing
• Validate and upload payment files from internal systems
• Analyze and monitor outgoing wire transfers via the automated processing system
• Perform debit wire reconciliation and confirmations
• Investigate and research wire transfer issues
• Monitor the status of wire and funds transfers
• Contact banks for returned wires, request wire amendment and initiate wire recalls
• Identify, assess, and prioritize potential payment issues
• Manage day to day handling of printing, scanning and filing ad hoc documents while maintaining sensitivity to confidential information/da