Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company in the
payments solutions’ field– we are looking for a Director of Risk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Leading a team of data analysts and reporting specialists by providing guidance to team members and dedication to the goals of the department;
* Conducting risk assessment and analysis by using different tools for data analysis and fraud detection;
* Presenting reports to direct and higher management by interpreting large sets of data;
* Maintain a prioritized roadmap to address gaps and improve control design.
* Degreein Finance, Accounting or Management is a plus;
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in fraud detection, credit risk, transaction monitoring, compliance management;
* Fluency in English is a must;
* Solid experience in the banking and/or payment solutions area would be considered as an advantage;
* Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills;
* Focus on the delivery process and development strategy of the company;
* Prominent skills in leadership and strategy management.
Our client’s offer:
* More than attractive remuneration;
* Exceptional career growth opportunities;
* Healthy work environment and team buildings;
* Superior employee benefits package;
* Commitment and accomplishments recognition.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).