Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
You are exceptional at keeping things organized and you have
impeccable time management skills. You know what it takes to
provide top-notch customer service, and you pay attention to all
the little details to make sure that the customers know they have
been taken care of.
For one of our clients - One of the first outsourcing companies in Bulgaria we are looking for - a Client Coordinator (back office) with Slovenian, Czech Greek, French, Turkish, Hebrew or German.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance /service expectations via e-mail;
* Always act in the best interest of the customer;
* Follow-up and research as necessary.
* Fluent in Slovenian, Czech Greek, French, Turkish, Hebrew or German - B2 and above;
* Good English;
* Being service oriented - actively looking for ways to help people;
* Attention to detail;
* Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent salary and food vouchers, mutisport card, health insurance card and many others;
* Permanent full time job in a international working environment;
* Opportunities for development and professional growth.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).