Our client is a Sofia-based translation and localization agency
offering international linguistic and media services. The company
is currently recruiting two Junior DTP and Interactivity
Specialists for its Desktop Publishing department. The role of the
successful candidates entails:
▪ Pre-press processing, page layout, typography and other tasks related to text layout formatting and localization such as deciphering the properties of source documents and re- creating the desired characteristics in the localized version and/or targeted format;
▪ Work with variety of software like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker, FrameMaker, Acrobat, QuarkXpress, Captivate, Articulate Storyline and others;
▪ Administrative support and coordination of tasks with other team members;
▪ Work with the company administration and project management software;
▪ Correct and timely entering and processing of data related to the company’s clients and their technical/work-flow requirements;
▪ Proposing new patterns and models of work to enhance productivity and quality.
▪ University degree (minimum at a Bachelor’s level);
▪ 3+ years of cumulative work experience.
▪ Excellent command of English and ability to comprehend written instructions in the language;
▪ Knowledge of any other foreign language will be considered an asset;
▪ Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other Adobe products;
▪ Previous experience with Rise, Storyline and Captivate will be considered a strong asset.
▪ Dedication and willingness to do the job long-term (our number one priority for a successful candidate);
▪ Ability to think logically and outside the box;
▪ Independent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
▪ Precision and sense of responsibility;
▪ Good time management and attention to detail;
▪ Motivation for career development in the field of typography, foreign languages and desktop publishing;
▪ Ability to adjust to a varying workload, i.e. work hard and earn a lot in high-volume periods; have a break and be happy about it when work is low.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation mechanism is task-based and quality-oriented.
Our client offers:
▪ Permanent labor contract with all relevant social security and health insurance contributions as per the Bulgarian legislation;
▪ Complementary health insurance;
▪ Snacks and beverages plus food vouchers;
▪ Positive work environment and central office location;
▪ Clear growth scheme: Junior DTP and Interactivity Specialist -> Senior DTP and Interactivity Specialist -> DTP and Interactivity Team lead -> Technical Account Advisor;
▪ 3 weeks + 2.5 months of induction training.
Should this vacancy interest you, please send your CV in English to us.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N: 1783/ 30.09.2014