We are thé specialist for Catering Industries &
Security Recruitment, with a professional and mostly personalized
services in The Netherlands.
Think about recruitment and selection, for hotels and security. Detaching, executive search, payrolling and interim hotel solutions on every level.
We do this with FOCUS on the business type based on your passions.
We deliver customization in Hospitality, divided in:
Night reception hotels
Object- and store security
Interim hotel solutions
We bring clients and professionals together, but only if there is a match.
You can trust on thirty years of professional and all-round experience in hospitality, on national and international level.
85 Work Locations
Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe.
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service.
The Front Desk (receptionist) manages all operational activities of the hotel's Front Desk (Front Desk/ Night Audit). Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide direction to staff. Observes performance and encourages improvement. Trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers progressive disciplinary procedures for front office staff. Interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve issues to the satisfaction of guest.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do.
• Check-in / Check-out of hotel guest including payments and tell them important information
• Ensure all guest service standards and all hotel and departmental policies and procedures are followed and consistently applied
• Remedy all guest complaints and issues
• Review all site tours, group resumes, arrivals and departures and room type inventory daily
• Ensure all daily checklists are completed and updated
• Responsible for department expenses
• Follow proper cash handling procedures outlined in the bank contract and the training manual
• Develop strong working relationships with all other departments
• Assist the accounting department to resolve various billing issues on guest folios
• Work with the booking- and reservation system Hotel Concepts
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings
• Work with Director of Operations and Front Office Manager to achieve budgeted and forecasted rooms revenue
• Working hours: 23.00-07.00