Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Come and develop your career in clinical trials amongst a team of vibrant, dedicated professionals who make up the Global Business Operations group at IQVIA™ – the world’s largest Human Data Sciences Company.
As a Senior Proposals Developer, you will support the global sales
and Pharmacovigilance (Life Cycle Safety) Operational teams by
developing winning proposals for Phase 1-4 clinical trials, where
Pharmacovigilance (Life Cycle Safety) is a component of full scope
opportunities, support standalone opportunities and support
Functional Service Provider (FSP) opportunities.
Working on a global team, you will work on bids across the full spectrum of customers from emerging biopharma to large pharma across all therapy areas, with award values ranging from $100 thousand to $100 million!
We are seeking an extremely driven, organised and assertive leader, with a budgeting background who can demonstrate strong communication skills and can drive the proposal process to successful, high quality completion, while managing multiple senior stakeholders.
You will, ideally, have experience either working on proposals or as a Pharmacovigilance/Project Associate Lead in a Clinical Research/Pharma environment; however, those with proposals, or project financial management experience in different industries may also be considered.
Responsibilities to Expect as a Senior Proposals Developer:
• Develops and prepares proposals for assigned customers, to support the Life Cycle Safety Book of Work, which includes both LCS Standalone and full-service opportunities, where LCS is an included service.
• Reviews Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and develops client ready proposal text and budgets
for proposals, rebids and related documents.
• Provides support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
• Serves as Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets. Leads strategy, challenge and sign-off calls to ensure proposals are operationally sound, yet cost competitive to win in the market place.
• Performs quality control edits on all documents and oversees the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
• Updates and maintains corporate databases, as required, and ensures accurate information is included in tracking reports.
• Participates in training/coaching/mentoring new staff.
• Participates in customer meetings.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.