Role: German speaking Customer Service Advisors
Salary: 1150 Euros per month
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Working for a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimisation, digital, consulting, analytic and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres.
We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
We are looking to hire Customer Service Professionals to work for the world's largest travel site, enabling travellers to unleash the full potential of every trip.
Offering advice from millions of travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices.
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professionals to join our global team. You will interact daily with customers via phone and e-mail and you will deliver a consistent level of outstanding service, ensuring resolution and adding value to the customers’ experience that continually exceeds their expectations.
• Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining our standards and goals;
• Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations;
• Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need;
• Resolve calls and only escalate when all options have been exhausted;
• Promote company’s services and provide the best solution for each client within policy guidelines; ;
• Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs;
• Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data;
• Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases;
• Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues;
• Work effectively and concisely within a larger global team to meet company goals;
• Maintain positive attitude at all times.
• High school, college or university degree;
• Excellent customer care skills;
• Fluency in German;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all MS Office applications;
• Excellent listening skills;
• Traveler-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers;
• Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathise with customer;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
• Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner;
• Strong organisational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions;
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
• Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
If you are relocating, you will have the below support from the client.
One-way flight ticket reimbursed
7 nights and 7 days hotel accommodation, including breakfast
A team will help find suitable accommodation
If you are interested, please contact Sam on +447801567205