For a product company, developing technologies related to the synchronization of traffic lights, we are looking for a C# Developer.
He will become a part of high-tech innovations that lead to the reduction of the levels of traffic accidents, fuel consumption, and harmful emissions. The work of the company leads to their success story and ownership of 95% of the Adaptive Traffic Signal System market in the US!
The C# Developer will take part in the development, integration, and release of a large-scale product, combining access and providing integrity to all the products of the company.
The skill set needed:
• At least 3+ years of experience in development using C#, XML, and JSON;
• Familiar with ASP.Net Web API and Restful services;
• Knowledge what asynchronous programming is and what you can do with it;
Advantage, but not a must-have skill, will be if you:
• Have ReactJS or AngularJS hands-on experience;
• Previous work experience with GIT;
• Scripting language knowledge like Python or Perl;
The company offers:
• Opportunity to work on a meaningful and game-changing product;
• Everyday communication with a great leader with a can-do attitude;
• Regular periodic performance reviews and bonuses, reflecting on your salary;
• Work in Business Center "Vitosha" co-working spaces and occasional work from home when necessary;
Would you like to:
• Be core part of the A team based in Bulgaria and aid its growth;
• Add value to the product with your own entrepreneurial spirit;
• Work on project side by side with the CEO;
• Work in Pet-friendly office;
If your answer is "Yes" and find our proposal interesting but need more information - don’t hesitate and let us know by clicking the Apply button and sending your CV.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).