The successful candidate contributes significantly to company's
global software products by effectively building, executing,
improving and delivering of the annual design roadmap. The role
implies dynamic workflow with multidisciplinary teams on software
for desktop and mobile platforms. Important part of the
responsibilities will be the creation of software user flow,
graphical user interface and user experience.
The Lead Designer also provides guidance to already established team of experienced software designers located in Sofia – supporting their daily working process, prioritizing and synchronizing the work load with different stakeholders within the organization.
This position is based in Sofia while working as part of other Design Center teams in Duesseldorf and Tokyo.
• Design appealing graphical user interface concept that speaks company's brand
• Create user flow based on good understanding of user needs
• Collaborate with fellow UX designers, researchers, and team members to generate ideas and get feedback on the design roadmap
• Support user research/testing process using both qualitative and quantitative methods
• Support the team performance and development
• Establish clear communication, provides regular feedback and suggestions to the team members and peers
• Work closely with the software and apps development team
• 5+ years of design experience on software/apps on both desktop and mobile platforms
• Previous leading role for small - to medium-sized teams
• Experience leading or facilitating design-related workshops or similar activities
• Up to date with trends in Information and Technology industry, and proficient in desktop environment (MacOS/WIN) and mobile platform (iOS/Android/Win)
• Able to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders across the globe
• Speaks fluent English
Thank you for reading this job ad! If interested, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0888 174 357 and please know that all applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).