What they offer
• Competitive remuneration package, cool benefits and healthy working environment
• Work-life balance – 22 days paid vacation (+ 1 increasing every 2 years), flexible working time, regular team and company events
• Many chances to show your full potential and obtain new skills, they have learning and development program and regular performance assessment
Your job there
• In this role you will be exposed to wide variety of CI / CD tools – Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory – and both on-premise, private cloud and SaaS delivery modes. You should be willing to work on a variety of tasks covering tooling, infrastructure provisioning and application deployment automation
• Their DevOps team is a group of subject matter experts that tightly collaborates with Development and QA teams to maintain new features development, infrastructure provisioning and management, end-to-end CI/CD code delivery, managing security and Operations team consulting. This includes strong technology background for Linux/Windows stack, managing private and public virtualization platforms (VMware, KVM, AWS), extensive usage of centralized configuration management and dedication to automation
And what you will do
• Automate everything: build, continuous deployment and configuration of our software stack spanning Java/Linux, C#/SQL/Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
• Implement, extend and maintain the latest tooling necessary to support build, analysis, test and continuous integration
• Maintain uptime of the CI/CD service and respond to incidents promptly
• Document and handover robust automated solutions to our Production Operations team
• Be part of the group that owns the full CI/CD pipeline for multiple development teams
And the experience they seek
• 4+ years of experience scripting and programming, developing automated provisioning and deployment of infrastructure
• 3+ years of experience in build tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, static analysis, etc.
• Working familiarity with administration of hardware, Windows and Linux server, networking, AWS services and VMware ESX virtualization, and security is a big plus
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).