PFS is a leading Global Commerce Service Provider, enables brands
and specialty retailers to achieve their commerce goals. As an
eCommerce solutions provider, we combine consulting, agency,
technology, and operations to deliver unique and branded customer
experiences, creating Commerce Without Compromise. PFS employs more
than 2600 professionals and view our people as our greatest
competitive advantage. We are a dynamic, high-growth, full service
commerce and multichannel outsourcing solutions provider looking
for the best and the brightest to work in our fast paced,
entrepreneurial team environment.
For our growing office in Sofia we are recruiting Business Analysts at all levels to join our team.
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing support for one or several PFS Clients’ programs within the Client Services team to ensure smooth operations and the development of our clients ‘business. His/her activities are divided over 3 main pillars: Client Relationship, Operational Management and Financial Management.
He/she is responsible to ensure smooth operations on a day to day basis. This requires:
• The ownership, analysis, assistance and follow-up of operational issues until resolution (including end consumer complaints escalated by the Customer Service Team Leader)
• Actively take part in meetings (and lead them) when it concerns the daily activities improvements
• The ability to understand and use the PFS back office tools like the ERP system JDEdwards and the associated reporting tools
• The understanding of the overall PFS end2end solution from both a technical and functional standpoint
He/she is responsible of reporting the various business key metrics for the clients’ programs. He/she will assist the Business Manager in preparing the QBRs. Business metrics include (but not limited to):
• Service level agreement and performance analysis;
• Operational metrics;
• Stock availability reporting;
• Performance indicators of e-commerce front-end and web analytics
• Return on investment analysis;
• Sales figures.
The Business Analyst helps the Business Manager on a day to day basis nurturing the good relationship with the PFS clients
• Communicates directly with clients the issues detected and their status and resolution
• Builds a strong relationship with the clients, through effective collaboration and communication with the various clients’ team members
• Identifies clients’ business opportunities for both PFS and the clients through creativity, proactivity, deep analysis and understanding of the client business processes
The Business Analyst understands the financial implications of the various PFS activities. It comes by:
• Preparing and analyzing the Bi-Weekly forecast updates
• Leading the validation of the weekly ‘flash’ invoices. Making the necessary analysis until resolution in case of discrepancies. Liaising with accounting department and with the client.
• Preparing the monthly PFS invoice
• Understanding of the key P&L Client Financial metrics:
• Sales revenue
• PFS Service fees
• PFS Margin