Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Do you enjoy a “work hard, play hard” philosophy? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then you will want to check this out.
For one of our clients – we are looking for Response Center Operator with Dutch, French, German, Portuguese.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answers incoming calls and emails in a timely, professional, and courteous manner;
* Represents clients serving as their emergency call center;
* Receives incident reports and notifications from vessel and oilfield clients;
* Makes regulatory notifications to government agencies, and alerts Duty Incident Commanders, third party responders, and client representatives;
* Completes incident reports and documentation, duty logs, and shift hand-off briefings;