Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM
Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM
Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange
(forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services.
Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the
world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most
innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and
meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we
strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
Some facts about the FX market and FXCM:
- FXCM is a global brokerage firm regulated in four continents, with multiple offices worldwide (US, UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Italy, South Africa and more).
- FXCM has increased its client equity size over four times compared to what it was just five years ago
- FXCM offers multiple trading platforms and proprietary trading tools and resources to retail and institutional investors.
- Customer trading volume of $202 billion in June 2018
We are seeking career-oriented candidates with a passion for
financial markets, and client support that are ready to start a
career in financial services with great opportunities for growth
and career advancement. The Bilingual FX/CFD Sales Associate uses a
consultative, soft-sales approach when contacting prospective
clients to facilitate the learning process and drive the sales of
FXCM products and services.
This position is for a Bilingual FX/CFD Sales Associate (Spanish / English) whose main responsibilities will be focused around developing and maintaining relationships with Spanish speaking clients. Being results-oriented and a strategic thinker while maintaining a high level of integrity are key.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Drive sales for FXCM's Retail Products and Services for FX and CFD's
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing FXCM clients
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of FXCM, products and services, our trading platform and the FX markets to prospective and existing clients
- Have a clear understanding of what needs, requests, products, resources and tools are required from the region. Have an understanding of the obstacles that we face in the region and solutions
- Thrive to achieve Team and Individual metrics, quarterly conversion rate, account numbers and equity benchmarks
- Go beyond "customer service." Skillfully probe for, listen, and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients' trading experience and results
- Consistently take initiative to learn and stay current about the markets, FX industry and new FXCM platforms and products, services and educational resources.