Our client provides engineering services and products in the field
of nuclear automation, safety and radiation protection and we are
looking for experienced candidates for the position of Quality
Manager for their team in Sofia.
The person in this role will monitor and be responsible for the quality of the engineering and other services provided by the company. Quality Managers are responsible for the operation of quality processes, applications and various analyses. They also develop and administer data information systems and audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction requirements, among other duties.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate the development of engineering procedures, control and testing plans, reports and other necessary documents for the implementation of the company’s contracts
• Ensures compliance with the quality management standards and the implemented Quality Management System of the company
• Creates and maintains an information system for the existing standardization documents related to the quality requirements of the Company's activity
• Analyze the causes of inconsistencies and to recommend corrective measures
• Carrying out internal audits and control of work in the offices of the company
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Readiness for local and international business trips