What they offer:
• A global company with more than 150 offices worldwide | and they focus on sustainability
• A multinational team full of young professionals
• A competitive remuneration package
What they seek:
• 5y + proven experience on an SAP Program
• Good knowledge of SAP modules and their interconnections
• Experience with JIRA and ServiceNow
• Knowledge of Solution Manager
• Experience with Finance applications
• Quick learner with the ability to work independently & with little prompting
• Strong EQ, with excellent teamwork, communication & collaboration skills – especially in international context with remote delivery teams
• Excellent in execution, being able to create a sense of urgency & focus on high value items
• Inclination to make improvements, find new ideas & challenge the status quo
• Strong analysis, synthesis & communication capacity (written & oral)
• Flexibility/adaptability in a quick changing background scenario & no uncomfortable feelings in front of ambiguity
• Ability to prioritize & manage many open cases at one time
• Еxperience as Release Manager
• Demonstrated leadership & personnel/project management skills
• Experience working in a large IT company, team-oriented & collaborative environment
• International multi-cultural environment
What you will do:
• In a continuous delivery context, you will be responsible to get customizing and development deployed, tested and synchronized in all environments – depending on the content and the owner (Project deployment, Core, Run teams), you may define what is or is not in the Releases.
• Under the guidance of BOLD Program Management, you will create and align the Release calendar with all parties within Delivery Factories, Deployment teams and Foundation (Core & Run) teams, organizing all technical operations for the scheduling of the transports, testing phases etc
• In coordination with our Level 1 business support team, you will make sure that changes and release content are properly explained and notified to the users with qualitative release notes.
• [Quality and Continuous improvement] You will follow up the Release after its move to Production, ensuring that everything worked as planned and support is taking over. You will measure the quality of the release and will get involved in Incident Management. After the incident, you will conduct the retrospective sessions with the concerned teams to understand root cause and avoid re-occurrence by proposing / implementing adequate actions to BOLD Program
• [Infrastructure and System admin.] You will have strong collaboration and coordination with Infrastructure and SAP administration teams, making sure all environments are configured properly and have the pre-requisites for the changes to come in.
• [Documentation and Audit] You are responsible to maintain the documentation of the process, and play a prominent role in the yearly audit, ensuring all changes are reported through the standard path (from environment to environment, in pre-production, tested at regression level, users sign-off, etc).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 800 BGN reward.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).