• Small, friendly team with ambitions to grow – 17 in 17 months and counting;
• An office in the center of Sofia;
• Part of an IT incubator that is owned and financially supported by one of the largest logistics companies in the world.
• Develop high-quality software both on back- end and front-end;
• Create web services and APIs;
• Create technical documentation and implement technical requirements;
• Manage Unit & System Tests;
• Participate in daily SCRUM meetings;
• Mentor Junior Developers;
• Improve existing software;
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support Requirements.
• Proficiency in .NET and C#;
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
• Previous experience in testing and deploying applications and systems;
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns;
• Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC);
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to travel abroad;
• 20 days paid vacation;
• Multisport card, paid by the company;
• Opportunity for flexible working hours;
• 1 day per week home office (after the trial period).
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 1000 BGN reward.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or send a CV using the online application form!
All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).