• The world’s largest Microsoft Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria which will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Daily debt chasing in the form of phone calls, emails and by sending out customer statements;
• Weekly – Aged debtors report;
• Weekly – Accounts Receivable meeting covering aged debt, collection module details update, customer queries and plan of action to reduce over 90 days aged debt;
• Monthly – posting all invoices at month-end checking details;
• Ad hoc-Dealing with AR related queries within Business on a timely basis;
• Support month-end process;
• Support internal and external audits;
• Reconcile Accounts Receivable Module balance to Balance Sheet balance each month-end.
• Excellent understanding of Accounts Receivable processes;
• Excellent analytical, reconciliation and overall troubleshooting skills;
• Strong working knowledge in Finance and Accounting;
• Strong knowledge of company procedures in terms of month-end posting deadlines, expense payment cut-offs;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; proficient in Excel;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Attention to detail.
Applicants for this job post are eligible for the TigerCash program with 400 BGN reward.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).