Today, 1-StopAsia (formerly 1-Stop Translation) has more than six
offices worldwide (in the US, China, Thailand, Korea, and Bulgaria,
among others) and more than 300 employees, but it still bears the
clear philosophy and imprint of its founder and CEO, Don Shin.
After more than 23 years, the company's values and philosophy
are still encouraging progress and innovations in the field of
translations, building strong relationships with our clients and
giving new opportunities to employees so they can perfect their
The company is developing on a global scale in three directions: translation, education, and subtitles for the film industry.
1-StopAsia's client list consists of several of the world’s leading translation companies, as well as a global company that is an industry leader in its field. Through the work we are performing for these top translation companies, 1-Stop has been able to translate documents and websites for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies, including the one that runs of the most well-known search engines in the world and is a gigantic influence on the smartphone market. We have also taken care of a great number of translations projects for the United States and the European Union’s government and public sector agencies.
Our Account Managers work in a 24-hour shift schedule. As a group of Asian language specialists, 1-Stop handles all subject areas in document translation, which strengthens our position as one of the largest Asian language translation companies — and given our growth, linguists have great career progression opportunities with us. Currently, we are the largest Asian translation company worldwide, and we work with more than 2000 freelancers around the world.
We are expanding our office in Plovdiv, and we want to strengthen our position in the market. We are looking for long-term committed candidates, who are able to take on responsibility and achieve results.
• Learn and understand the translation industry
• To lead and follow up correspondences in English (phone calls and written correspondence)
• To make analyses and study the market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
• To create new leads in the database
• To contact prospects and already existing clients in order to enhance their interest, leading to setting appointments between them and one of our Key Account Solution Providers
• To support and update a client database in CRM
• To follow up the hierarchical order in the company
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• To work with database
• To work with all of MS office products