Mapei Bulgaria is a part of Mapei SPA - multinational leader in
manufacturing of adhesives, sealants and chemical products for
Mapei Spa currently have 89 representations with 83 plants in 36 countries worldwide. In Bulgaria, the company has established its plant in Ruse in 2009, together with full capacity of distribution network throughout the country.
Main focus of the role:
Places purchasing orders for raw materials, packaging and services; Enters customer orders in the ERP system and communicates with customers the availability of the products.
Prepares the documents accompanying the movement of goods in the warehouse.
• Places purchasing orders, enters customer orders, issues BOLs and performs other necessary document processing.
• Communicates with customers the availability dates of the orders.
• Responsible for the prompt and polite service of customers.
• Organizes the timely and rhythmic shipping of products.
• Responsible for the weighing (in and out) of the trucks coming/leaving the factory.
• Prepares the documents accompanying the acceptance and the shipping of the production and products at and from the storehouse, works with the ERP system of the company.
• Communicates with suppliers of raw materials, makes purchase orders upon notification by his direct supervisor for the necessary quantities.
• Monitors daily the circulation of the accepted and shipped products.
• Takes part in stock taking.