Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink
Technologies, sharing 35 years of technology leadership with its
many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our
products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D
animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s
software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes,
sketches and creative ideas.
As part of Wacom’s business units, our Global Ink Division is responsible for Software Technology Research and Development. It was established in 2011, with main forces in Bulgaria, UK & US. Today for our growing office in Sofia with more than 50 employees, we are looking for Senior Android Applications Developer.
As a member of our Apps team, you will participate in the
development of note-taking and sketching Android applications, part
of Wacom’s Ecosystem, using Kotlin and Java. You will develop
components and features with WILL™ 3, Wacom's new standard for
digital ink. You will work closely with the tech lead and you will
be also involved in collaboration with QA and design teams. This
position requires a strong hands-on developer who will fully
participate in the whole software development life cycle. Your role
will require professional maturity and engineering mind-set.
• You will work together with 4 Android developers under the supervision of the Android tech lead
• You will perform development, maintenance and bug-fixing in projects that require the usage of different Wacom technologies for digital inking and cloud services
• You will assist with the technical design, planning and estimation of the documentation provided by product and design teams
• You will help to identify gaps in the design, as well as assess risks in the planning and execution
• You will cooperate and assist the QA teams to ensure faults and other problems are identified and fixed quickly.
• You will perform code reviews and assist with onboarding of new team members
• You will be involved in supporting and supervising the external contractors working with the team
• You will support setting up best practices, process improvements as well as the related documentation
• Your role will require to stay up-to date with the latest technology trends
Телефон: +359 882 289 222