The Psychiatric and Rehabilitation Unit is part of the Local Health
Care in Western stergtland and contributes to better health in this
region in the field of Specialist Psychiatry. The Psychiatry Unit
focusses on patients with life-long illnesses or disabilities and
those requiring high continuity of care.
This mission in adult psychiatry is to give the patient early, individual and needs-based interventions. Family treatment and home care as an alternative to inpatient care are also important cornerstones. The operation consists of approximately 120 employees and has a catchment area of about 90.000 residents.
stergtland County has a population of 429 852 inhabitants (March 31, 2011) and the capital and biggest city is Linkping. Linkping and neighbouring twin city Norrkping together from one of Sweden’s biggest metropolitan areas; The Linkping-Norrkping Corridor is therefore often referred to as The Fourth Metropolitan Region of Sweden, the other three being Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malm.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in Psychiatry
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
• Interest in research, development and education
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period
• Salary starting from 6500 € gross/month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-17 via button "Apply".
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Телефон: +44 20 8144 2822