A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in radiology/mammography
is open at a hospital in the South of Norway.
The position is divided between breast diagnostics and general radiology. The department has ca. 115 employees. At the Breast Diagnostics Center, it’s performed relatively many cytologic exams of thyroid
(US-guided – about 5-10 per normal week) and biopsies of breast/axilla (up to 10 per week).
• Screening activity and clinical activity with the extensive use of the intervention
• Endocrine imaging in form of ultrasound thyroid and ultrasound guidance FNAC
• General radiology with planned and emergency operations
• Specialist title in Radiology with experience and/or special interest in breast diagnostic
• Availability to complete the Norwegian intensive course
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period
• Salary starting from 5000 € gross. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Norwegian course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference NR-07 via button "Apply".
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Phone: +44 20 8144 2822