Sirma Solutions is a global provider of complex software solutions,
IT consulting and system integration across various industries.
Founded in 1992, the company is continuously growing and developing
itself as a market leader in the IT sector. For our needs we are
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
• Developing software solutions
• Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
• Participating in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
• Collaboration with team members across different locations (EMEA, North America)
• Writing quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Troubleshooting and resolving problems
• Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues in the UI
• Applying design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows