Currently we are looking to employ a TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER to
boost our D&D team.
General purpose of the job:
Lead the complete program including the coordination among the design, production and supplier activities.
Main focus - leading design and development projects with HW, SW, Layout, MCH, Test, Simulations, Validations.
Ensure products developed have necessary commitment from supplier, production, reliability, test and quality teams to support successful project introduction.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Create a complete project plan in order to deliver the customer required product as per cost and timeline agreed;
• Act as company single point of contact with customer regarding technical solutions;
• Work closely with Account Managers and Business Unit Heads to ensure alignment to deliverables and commercial indicators required.
• Create, organize and monitor inter-connected projects; Coordinate cross-project activities;
• Develop and control deadlines, project budgets and activities;
• Apply change, risk and resource management;
• Prepare management reports;
• Organize and follow-up all activities required for developing a product;
• Request from designers implementation of corrective actions in case of detected nonconformances;
• Lead and participate in development of key suppliers;
• Organize and lead the feasibility study of new products;
• Follow strictly the established process in the department;
• Ensure the project team complies with the established process in the department;
• Work closely with the production plant at the beginning of the development (process engineer, test engineer, project leader) to assure at the end of the development a smooth transfer of the product to the plant;
• Plan strictly the activities of the designers according to the standard D&D Planning;
• Control the performance of the assigned tasks within the defined timeframe;
• Grant approval of the developed products;
Required personal and professional skills:
• BSc diploma in science/engineering; MSc degree is a plus;
• Knowledge of English at Upper Intermediate Business Level.
• Proven experience as Program Manager or other managerial position;
• Thorough understanding of project/program management methods;
• Excellent knowledge of design and development processes, ASPICE & ISO 26262;
• Background in the field of design and development project management;
• Proven expertise in system architecture, software and hardware integration, test and industrialization;
• Knowledge of quality control systems;
• Excellent knowledge of change management principles;
• Advanced user of MS Office;
• Outstanding leadership, organizational and data analysis skills;
• Excellent communication skills (customer interface experience is as must);
• Proven problem-solving skills and decision-making ability;
• Flexible start of the work day;
• Good compensation package - food vouchers, fuel vouchers, additional medical insurance;
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220