Who We Are?
Based in Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects.
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL, Ericsson and City Fibre we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients’ specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire
spirited and experienced Rigger to join our professional teams
located in the Midlands and Bristol area.
The Rigger provide installation and maintenance activities of telecommunication equipments.
• Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of deployed telecommunications equipment;
• Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of equipment;
• Reporting of the full working process on field;
• Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock;
• Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
• Takes material responsibility for the entrusted official material means - instruments, measuring instruments, materials, vehicles and others;
• Carrying out installation activities on towers, roofs and hard-to-reach places observing all safety measures, using all necessary personal protective equipment and techniques for height work.