For nearly 20 years, Telelink Infra Services is maintaining an
industry leading name as a premier provider of intelligent
telecommunication and security solutions tailored to the needs of
the customer. Headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, we offer a wide
range of talent and experience, from assessing your requirements to
implementing cost effective and technologically advanced solutions
to best fit your mission critical assignments.
Today our core business focuses on design and construction of network infrastructure, complete range of integrated security solutions and critical infrastructure protection systems together with developing and implementing future-proof smart technologies.
Serving hundreds of customers within the telecom, industry and public sectors, extending the reach of our operations in five countries across Europe, we continue to set the standard for next generation intelligence and interconnectivity.
• Interpreting laws, rulings and regulations to assist management in the decision-making process
• Providing legal advice and consultations on legal issues related to the company's business
• Drafting, reviewing and coordinating the signing of contracts, agreements, powers of attorney, declarations, protocols, complaints, statements, claims, objections, company and other legal documents
• Drafting legal opinions and analyzes regarding the amendments to the legal framework and observance of the current regulatory requirements related to the company's activities
• Assisting in communication and interaction with institutions and partners of the company; participation in contracts negotiations with clients and partners
• Continuously monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and advising management accordingly
• Legal assistance on preparation of public procurement participation documentation, preparation of complaints and legal representation before the Commission for protection of Competition and the Supreme Administrative Court on cases under the Bulgarian Public Procurement Act
• Supporting the outside legal counsel on litigation/arbitration procedures