Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK,
Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Poland. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale
Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM,
HP, DXC etc.
Currently, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of the Pursuit & Customer Success Management Center on the position of Financial Analyst
• Work closely with Customer Success Managers assigned to deals on financial forecasting, integrated lease
variance reconciliation, accounts reviews, financial data cleanup/reconciliation and other areas of financial
• Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business,
typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving
• Consult with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
• Provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
• Forecast financial results within a broad scope.
• Lead business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
• Represent the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
• Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees