Sirma Solutions teams are world class, striving to provide the
highest quality and value. We have over 28 years of average
hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical
markets and platforms. We value our employees and share our success
through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and
a great working environment.
What is the role of the Python Developer at Sirma Solutions?
The Software Engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilities may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
• Develop software for respective cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices
• Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules
• Make strategic technical decisions related to the project;
• Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Helping in investigate and address possible security issues in the UI