When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and
entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments
and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say
that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in
various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team
of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team. We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Would you like to join us and become part of a business family that changes the world of financial management?
For our team of professionals, we are looking for the perfect fit for the position.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
• Handle different types of inquiries from partners and assist them in overcoming the challenges.
• Maintain the relationship with current and new corporate partners by communicating with them over e-mail on a daily basis.
• Analyze and design patterns to resolve recurring clients' issues.
• Clarifies and performs follow-up on inquiries and current projects related to product and service integrations.
• Timely notify all parties involved in the implementation process and emerging changes.